Climb Mount Batur Bali
Mount Batur Bali is an active volcano that draws tourists in with both Beauty and promise of Glorious sunrise adventure. We offers climb mount batur Bali to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano.
Join us for the amazing trek on the active volcano, Climb Mount Batur Bali!
Avoid the crowds at the public starting point and climb Mount Batur via a more private path starting from Kintamani Toya Bungkah. Admire the 360-degree view of the surrounding islands and actually make a circle around the crater for a spectacular sunrise.
You start with an early morning pickup from your hotel. You will be taken to the iconic Toya Bungkah village (famous for the volcanic hot springs) and begin your ascend up the volcano under the twinkling stars in the cool morning air.
Highlights Climb Mount Batur
- Enjoy a more private route to climb Mount Batur (no crowds here!)
- Take in the spectacular sunrise from the summit!
- Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
- Go exploring with the best hiking guides from the Batur area
- Return transfers from hotel to Toyah Bungkah (starting point).
When you get to the peak, you’ll witness the most majestic sight you’ve likely ever seen – watching the sun rise over Bali from above the clouds. The views are breathtaking and absolutely stunning.
Once you reach the top, you can find a spot to sit and watch the sunrise and your guide will offer tea and coffee and breakfast and you can relish in a very welcome break. You’ll be hot and sweaty during the hike, but it’s a good idea to take a jacket and scarf with you, as it gets pretty cold at the top.
Then, if you’re lucky, you’ll see one of the most beautiful sunrises of your life. Don’t forget your camera!
As your descent begins, you will explore the three younger craters while we take in the amazing volcanic landscape.
5 Things to Know Before Trekking Sunrise Climb Mount Batur
- It’s dark. Real dark. In fact, all you see during the hike up are stars, flashlights, and the dirt your light shines on. This is a good thing though, because if you could actually see the scrambling you were doing, you may end up turning right around.
- It’s cold. Real cold. If you’ve been spending the last while at the beach, nothing can prepare you for the chill you’ll feel when the winds rip across your sweat covered clothing, freezing it to ice and causing you to shiver uncontrollably. Ok, it’s not actually that bad, but bring a windbreaker. You’ll take it off on the way up but be thankful you have it at the top. A toque would be helpful too!
- They feed you breakfast, but don’t eat the egg right away. Just in case you didn’t follow number 2, the hot boiled egg will provide some much needed warmth in your near frozen extremities. Keep it safe, and when it’s cooled down the protein will give you strength for the climb back down.
- You may not actually see the sunrise. Climbing the 1717 meters to the top and not seeing what you came for can definitely be disheartening. Just keep in mind, it’s not the guide’s fault (they have the pictures and all the excuses to prove that sometimes there is a sunrise worth making the climb for). You on the other hand have the pictures to prove you made it to the top, and as you go down and look back up, you feel exceptionally proud that you managed to climb all that you did… in pitch black.
- Insist on going all the way to the top. The majority of guides will stop 20 minutes short of the peak, probably due to the frigid cold and the incessant complaining of their trekees. Whether there is a sunrise or not, there’s a sign and photo op that congratulates all your hard work that you can use as bragging rights with all your friends.
ITINERARY FOR REGULAR CLIMB MOUNT BATUR:
01.15 – 02.30: Pick-up at your hotel at Kuta, Nusadua, Seminyak, head directly to your starting point in the village of Toya Bungkah
03.15 – 03.30: Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by your English-speaking guide
03.30 – 03.45: Begin trek to Mount Batur
04.00 – 06.00: Climb to the summit crater
06.15 – 06.45: Arrival at the summit crater, witness the spectacular sunrise. Enjoy refreshments of hot tea and eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
07.00: Continue the trek around the entire crater.
08.00: Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of the trek.
09.00 – 09.30: Depart to the hotel
12.00 – 12.30: Arrival at the hotel
PICK UP TIMES:
01.15 – 01.30 am : Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Lovina, Sidemen
01.30 – 01.45 am : Sanur Area
02.30 am : Ubud Area
01.00 am : Amed Area
03.00 am: Kintamani Area
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Local trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Parking fee
- Drinking water
What should you bring:
- Hiking shoes
- Long pants
- Activity Level: Moderate
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit)
Trekking Mt. Batur Price:
For Overseas : US$ 50/ person (Minimum 2 persons)
Get Special Price for group booking with us!
Terms Payment :
Payment is on the day itself with our driver
Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
If you need get there rental car by self drive we provide also with map
Book and Reservation
We appreciate if you rate us